Help Where You Need It Most
AME’s highest priority is helping you succeed. Here you will find information about academic advisers, degree plans, prerequisites, policies and procedures, and tutoring.
Academic Advising Staff
AME undergraduate advisers assist students with questions about what classes to take, when to take them and how to pass them.
Students’ last names starting with A to K
Students’ last names starting with L to Z
Four-Year Plans, Prerequisites, Advanced Standing and Policies
- The advised course sequences for a BS in aerospace or mechanical engineering are available through the College of Engineering’s four-year degree plans.
- Visit the AME Undergraduate Degrees page for prerequisite charts, lists of approved technical electives and transfer requirements.
- See the College of Engineering’s Policies and Procedures for answers to common academic questions, such as how to establish advanced standing or prepare your final degree audit.
- Declare or change your major by following these instructions from the college.
- UA Engineering Academic Advising provides contact information for all college undergraduate advisers.
Tutoring and Study Groups
Whether vector calculus is harder than you thought it would be, or you’re just stuck on a Physics 141 problem, the College of Engineering’s tutoring and study groups can help. With weekly sessions, all-day study-a-thons, test reviews and even prep sessions for finals, these services help you make the grade.