Engineering IT Support
- ENGR-IT Resources
- ENGR-IT Frequently Asked Questions (requires UANetID login)
- UA Email Policy
- UA Network Use Policy
- UA Software Site License
You may also submit a support request directly through the ENGR-IT ticket system or stop by ECE 257 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Key requests are to be completed using the Key Requests Form and following the AME Instructions.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Purchase Request Form
- Download the Purchase Request & Reconciliation Form. Receive approval for the purchase and complete the form before the transaction takes place.
- Attach all itemized invoices to the completed form and include Procurement Card Holder’s approval for the purchase.
- Email required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line “PCARD DOCS-XXXX (Last four digits of Pcard).
Expense Reimbursement Form
- Download the Expense Reimbursement Form. Receive approval for purchase, complete the transaction, and attach all itemized receipts for reimbursement. Send required documentation to email@example.com.
- Receipts must show who made the purchase, and the actual amount that was charged to your card for the transaction. Amazon invoices must say "Shipped."
- For more information regarding expense reimbursements, please go to Employee Reimbursements.
Travel Reimbursement Form
- Download the Travel Reimbursement Form. Receive approval to use the account for reimbursement from a supervisor. Collect all itemized invoices for expenses incurred for travel. attach all itemized receipts for reimbursement. Provide a completed Travel Authorization Form and send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information regarding travel reimbursements, please go to After the Trip.
Travel Authorization Form
- This form is to be used when traveling domestically and internationally. Download the Travel Authorization Form, and complete the form following the instructions. Effective January 1, 2020, this form must be routed for electronic signatures via Adobe Sign. To begin routing:
- Complete this form, click save, then launch Adobe Sign.
- Enter your UA email address or select "Enterprise ID" to log in via UA Web Auth.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Domestic Travel: Ensure the form is completed a week before traveling for Domestic travel.
- International Travel: Ensure the form is completed 30 days before travel, along with the University International Travel registration.
- For more information regarding travel protocols, please go to 14.10 Travel Authorization.